- February 6, 2020 at 8:13 pm #55193Ben LysoParticipantNewbieRank: Newbie
Vikings General Manager Rick Spielman and Executive Vice President of Football Operations Rob Brzezinski have worked incredible magic in the past with
[See the full post at: The Vikings are on the verge of an identity crisis]
- February 6, 2020 at 10:34 pm #55198Joe JohnsonKeymasterNewbieRank: Newbie
I’d certainly say so.
This off-season, barring some sort of massive restructure (Cousins, cough, cough) could be the end of a lot of the familiar faces we’ve grown to… accept mediocrity from?
It’s a bind. You have Cousins. Then Dalvin. Both have risks and upsides. You don’t want to handcuff your squad to an injury prone RB or an inconsistent QB.
I’m glad it’s not my job tonfigure this out and that’s truly a first as, as a lot of you know, I tend to think I know all the answers…
I’m truly stumped.
- February 7, 2020 at 12:18 am #55199Vikadan11ModeratorNewbieRank: Newbie
Of the Vikings FA I would like to keep~And I know we can’t keep them all~
Trae Waynes, Anthony Harris, Rashod Hill, Andrew Sendejo, Mackensie Alexander, Dan Bailey, Britton Colquitt, Dakota Dozier, Brett Jones, C.J. Ham, Jayron Kearse, Stephen Weatherly, Eric Wilson~
Vets who I could see moving on~Its not that I want these players gone~Its that I think its time to see the coaches start coaching the younger players up~
- February 7, 2020 at 11:09 am #55204mikegreitzerParticipantNewbieRank: Newbie
Incredible magic? Stop.
Vikes are going straight-forward this year. Zim has his guy at OC and they are going to give it the OLD SCHOOL effort.
Offensively, we will add pieces. On D, they will lose a guy or two, but it will give Zim a challenge to rise to. He’s good with that.
- February 10, 2020 at 7:36 pm #55278Joe OberleModeratorNewbieRank: Newbie
Vikadan said he could see these dudes leaving: Rhodes~Elflein~Griffen~Joseph~Meadors~Reiff~Stephen~
Wow, that is mazing to consider. I can’t argue with it, but Griffen and Joseph gone would be a blow to the d-line IMO.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.