Week 12 Power Rankings

1. New Orleans Saints: I don’t care how many points the Rams put up on Monday, the Saints are on a highway to a Super Bowl.
  2. L.A. Rams: I truly believe the Rams will give the Saints a great game in the playoffs, but that defense just isn’t looking any better.
  3. Kansas City Chiefs: The only thing I learned about the Chiefs is that when Mahomes turns the ball over 5 times, they still only lose by a field goal.
  4. Houston Texans: The Texans defense has been good so far, and the offense is finding its footing, and Desean Watson has proven that when the pressure is high, he can deliver.
  5. New England Patriots: The Patriots are the Patriots, but this year still feels different for them, as if they have a weakness.
  6. L.A. Chargers: The Chargers are such a great team, but then they have to play an important game, like a playoff game or a division game, they fall apart.
  7. Chicago Bears: I don’t buy the Bears as a threat in the NFC, but besides the Saints and Rams, no one is a threat.
  8. Pittsburgh Steelers: They barely pulled out a win, but the lack of offense and Big Ben’s struggles make me question the ceiling of this team.
  9. Indianapolis Colts: The Colts’ offensive line is keeping Andrew Luck clean and giving him enough time to make some amazing plays. Oh, did I mention they have a run game and defense too?
  10. Dallas Cowboys: The line is playing well again, and Zeke is catching balls, and the defense is playing well, so yeah, I take the Cowboys seriously now that the Redskins are done.
  11. Carolina Panthers: The Panthers aren’t as good as I thought they were, especially on the road.
  12. Seattle Seahawks: The Seahawks have the best run game in the NFL, and the defense makes plays when they need to.
  13. Minnesota Vikings: KIRK FLIPPING COUSINS CANNOT PLAY IN PRIMETIME AND HE HANDED CHICAGO THAT WIN!
  14. Washington Redskins: The season appears to be lost but the defense may just keep them in the division race long enough to lose a playoff game.
  15. Green Bay Packers: The Packers are struggling, but I will never count out Aaron Rodgers.
  16. Denver Broncos: The team isn’t that great, but the fans love to play spoiler for teams like the Chargers.
  17. Tennessee Titans: Your Super Bowl was the game against New England, and now that you beat them, you can go back to playing mediocre football.  
  18. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jalen Ramsey talked so much smack before the season, so the fact that his team is going to win 5 games is great.
  19. Baltimore Ravens: Lamar Jackson looked like a young, mobile quarterback on Sunday, which means he will turn the ball over too much when you need him to air it out.
  20. Detroit Lions: A good win against a good team, but the defense hasn’t looked that good, and the offense really needs the run game to be a factor for it to be effective.
  21. Cleveland Browns: The Browns had a bye week, so hey! They didn’t lose!
  22. Cincinnati Bengals: The Bengals could have kept the division race close, but they blew their chance and their lead to a rookie quarterback who can’t throw the ball accurately.
  23. Philadelphia Eagles: Wow, this team just won the Super Bowl?
  24. Atlanta Falcons: The defense looked alright for once, but the offense went limp against Dallas.
  25. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Mullens is still my quarterback of the future.
  26. Buffalo Bills: The Bills have three quarterbacks that shouldn’t be in the league.
  27. Arizona Cardinals: You lost to Oakland? Oakland!?
  28. Miami Dolphins: Tannehill is bad and hopefully you will lose a lot more games and get a young quarterback in the draft.
  29. New York Giants: Eli is still bad don’t let him fool you now!
  30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Who the heck is this team’s quarterback?
  31. Oakland Raiders: I moved them up one spot because the won, but clearly, they aren’t good, yet.
  32. New York Jets: The Jets got demoted to the 32nd spot because the Raiders won, and I don’t like Sam Darnold.
Share: