Vikings ‘It’s Good to Be Back’ Video From Yesterday’s Workout

As I explained yesterday, in a post titled ‘The Vikings are Back! Kind of!’ the Vikings met for their first off-season workout yesterday. I found it odd that I was one of the only people covering this in the Vikings writers realm, to the point that I thought that perhaps I had the date(s) wrong. However, apparently I was right as the Vikings posted a welcome back video on their official Twitter account, you can view it below:

While this is hardly news worthy by itself (More of a fun share), there is a bit of good news hidden within the video. About halfway through you can see Sharrif Floyd as he enters Winter Park for what I’m assuming is continued rehab on his nerve damaged calf muscle. The fact that he’s up and walking, seemingly without a limp, is a good sign considering the reports from last week (Plus or minus) were pretty apocalyptic. It’d be really, really great if Floyd could return to action this season as he’s been very underrated, especially as a pass rusher, by many Vikings fans and would be very, very hard to replace especially without a first round draft pick.

Either way, it’s great to see the fellas back at Winter Park! That means that the regular season isn’t too far off! That also means the off-season is almost over and considering the amount of traffic we’ve been getting this off-season, it’s looking like the 2017-18 season will be a record breaker for purplePTSD.com. We’ve also recently crossed 7,000 followers on Facebook, so I wanted to thank all of you for your support! This is a dream come true and while we’re not at the point where we can all quit our jobs to work full-time on the site (yet), I know we’ll get there thanks to the kindness of strangers and the one constant in the universe, the Vikings blowing it.

Click here to discuss this on our Message Board!

Share: