The View from VT: A Massive Trade Theory, Linking Barr to a New Team, and Getting Out of The Doghouse
Vikings Territory works in partnership with Purple PTSD, similarly doing their utmost to put forth excellent Minnesota Vikings content. As a result, we occasionally promote what they have to offer. Take a look of five of their most popular articles from the past week.
- Vikings-Chiefs Trade Theory is Pretty Massive One: Indeed, it certainly is.
- Purple Rumor Mill: Kyle Hamilton to Vikings, Trading With The Cowboys, Dalvin Cook in a KOC Offense: Jerry Jones has talked about moving up.
- Anthony Barr Linked to New-but-Familiar Team: It’s supremely unlikely he’ll be brought back to the Vikings.
- Folklorish Ex-Vikings QB Gets Win in First USFL Start: Kyle Sloter strikes again.
- Kellen Mond Exits the Doghouse: A new start for the sophomore QB.
Enjoy the extra reading, Vikings fans. Skol.