81.5 F
Minneapolis
Monday, August 21, 2017

Who do you guys have the Vikings beating in the Superbowl this year??

News Forums Vikings News/Discussion Who do you guys have the Vikings beating in the Superbowl this year??

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by justicht Justicht 4 months ago.

• Author
    justicht
    Justicht
    Joe Johnson
    Joe Johnson
    Keymaster

I got the Patriots too! Which could mean, if my prediction is right (That the AP debacle will come down to either him returning to the Vikes or going to the Pats once his price hits their level(s)) that the Vikings could end up facing Peterson in the Super Bowl…

I touched on that, here: https://purpleptsd.com/report-ap-willing-to-accept-5m-or-less-for-right-situation-are-the-vikes-that-situation/

justicht
    Justicht

How about final score prediction? I’m thinking Minnesota winning 86-30 seems pretty reasonable. New England’s offense is really good.

Joe Johnson
      Joe Johnson
      Keymaster

Haha! Is that what yours said? I’m looking at yours and can’t find the score… If so, they better be happy they’re in ‘Beta’ mode… I x’d out of mine so I don’t remember who even won.. I’m bad at this. But, really, I’ve been saying for awhile now that the NFC is relatively weak, at least historically and that the Vikings have a good chance of actually making it far in the playoffs if they can plug some of their holes…

I don’t expect Atlanta to be as good as they were last year, as they’ll probably suffer from the same issues that Carolina had in 2016… Losing that game could/will destroy their self worth… I think there’s statistical proof that teams that lose the Super Bowl (outside of the Buffalo Bills of the early 90’s) fall apart. Like the Vikings after their NFC Championship blunders. That could actually be a good article topic. I’m going to write about that!

Yay! The message board actually paid off!

justicht
    Justicht

No, there wasn’t anything for a score on there. It’s just my own baseless blind optimism. That will change eventually…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.