We Have a Patreon Now!

Picture Courtesy of the Star Tribune

I really shouldn’t put an exclamation point in the title, as it reads like I’m essentially, aggressively, asking you for money. But, hear me out…

My goal as the owner/head writer for purplePTSD.com is to reflect the Vikings fan-base as closely as possible. To hire as many writers as possible in an attempt to convey the differing opinions and approaches that our fan-base does have. It’s actually been a pretty fruitful thing, as most every person I’ve creepily found online and asked if they’d write for us has said yes (Then they typically ask me how I got into their house and to leave).

purplePTSD.com is not only my dream, but it’s the dream of every writer that we have. We are working as hard as we can to bring you guys as much coverage as possible. Every single dollar that I make goes back into the site. Every one. I’m really confident that this site is going to become something special, and you guys, our readers, have proven that time and time again. We have an amazing following on Facebook and Twitter. Combined we’re near 10,000 followers. Active, engaged followers. So, I really do want to thank you guys from the bottom of my blackened heart for your support. It means more to me than I can verbalize.

My promise is that every dollar that comes through Patreon will go back into the site. To make improvements, hire more writers, schedule more community parties, etc. It’s not something that I’ll just pocket, it’s something that’ll help us as a Vikings community, continue to build what is becoming the best Vikings website/community on the internet.

If you’d like to become one of our Patreons, click here. We’re working on adding more rewards, so if you do sign up now don’t worry, we’ll get you retroactively!

Here’s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/purplePTSD

Oh, and honestly. ANYTHING helps. A dollar a month? I’ll take it! I mean, if everyone who follows us on Facebook did a dollar a month, I could retire early and move to Hattiesburg! Thank you guys, so much!

Share: