Want to See OBJ in Purple? This Might Be the Best/Only Way

There’s been a lot of talk about Odell Beckham Jr. joining the Vikings this week.

It was reported that the Vikings and Browns were working on a deal, and there was actual context to it (a 2nd-rounder and a 5th-rounder)? That made it sound more realistic than most rumors this time of year, regardless of source.

The Browns came out and said they weren’t trading Beckham Jr. (who posted a video of himself unboxing his “New Look” Browns jersey to show just what a loyal soldier he was). Then there was talk that OBJ DID want to be traded but wouldn’t say so publicly (just through some “source”).

Now, it sounds like OBJ may be traded after all, just not to the Vikings. That means he’s linked to the Patriots, because all wide receivers that could potentially be traded have been linked to the Patriots (even with Tom Brady bringing his diminishing talents to … The swamp beach that is Tampa).

That news may have broken the hearts of those who actually wanted the Vikings to replace Stefon Diggs with what the Hulk version of Stefon Diggs (OBJ MAD!).

Take that, inanimate object!

Well, worry not as I planned on paying for/downloading Madden ’20 and trading OBJ to the Vikings so you could all see what a Kirk Cousins to OBJ offense could look like. Then I saw that someone else already had done that, in a way that was much better (from a production level) than I could.

That person is YouTuber DRW15 and here’s that video:

So, there it is!

OBJ to Minnesota CONFIRMED?

Just for the fun of it, let’s compare OBJ’s Madden rating to Adam Thielen and former Viking Stefon Diggs.

His Diva rating is the first 100 in Madden history

Share: