- January 16, 2020 at 12:58 pm #54687
Okay, we need to stop. The Vikings season just ended five days ago (in disappointing and enervating fashion, I might add), and we already have seen pe
[See the full post at: Vikings Offseason–the Reaping has Begun (Please Make it Stop)]
- January 16, 2020 at 3:05 pm #54689Joe JohnsonKeymasterNewbieRank: Newbie
Was hoping that this wouldn’t happen but it looks like whenever things go sideways people join whatever blame mob aligns with their POV and basically start to at least try to blow up the team they love instantly.
You’d think we’d be used to bad news by now.
- January 17, 2020 at 12:33 pm #54731
As much as I don’t want to overhaul this team and start over, some reloaded is necessary and I think it will be somewhere between reloading and rebuilding. I agree that if you can’t get over the hump (and the Vikings can’t) you have to make changes, and some pretty drastic ones, but I fear the Purple might have to take some steps backwards before going forward.
- January 17, 2020 at 1:50 pm #54739Kirby O’ConnorModeratorNewbieRank: Newbie
Although a rebuild seems imminent, I think they give it one last run before blowing it up. Could be great, could be a disaster. Knowing the Vikings, it’ll be magical until the NFC Championship game and then they’ll lay an egg.
- January 17, 2020 at 2:04 pm #54741
Kirby O’Connor, aka, The Grim Reaper. ; )
- January 26, 2020 at 11:41 am #55013Vikingsince65ParticipantNewbieRank: Newbie
Finally some Sanity!!! Thanks Joe. I agree that we need to backfill(repair the ship) in some areas (O-line, secondary and D-line). The total tear down of this roster has a better chance of turning us into the Bengals/Browns than the Patriots or 49ers.
- January 27, 2020 at 11:27 am #55022
Thanks Vikingsince 65. I am not often accused of sanity. But they have to make the right moves or we are back in the same Groundhog Day loop.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.