Power Rankings: Week 10

1. New Orleans Saints: Statement win at home, against the Super Bowl favorite.
  2. New England Patriots: Tom Brady is the GOAT, no question or debate.
  3. L.A. Rams: Even with this loss I still could see them winning the Super Bowl.
  4. Kansas City Chiefs: Easy win against Cleveland, no big deal.
  5. Houston Texans: Tough win against a desperate Denver team, so they stay in the top 5.
  6. Carolina Panthers: Cam is having his best year and they are one game out of first place in the NFC.
  7. Minnesota Vikings: TEN SACKS? MATTHEW ARE YOU OKAY?
  8. Chicago Bears: I should be more impressed but Buffalo stinks, they started Nathan Peterman, and the Bills dropped a bunch of passes.
  9. L.A. Chargers: This team is sitting right under Kansas City’s nose, and they still have to play head to head again.
  10. Pittsburgh Steelers: Bell has screwed himself out of a lot of money.
  11. Philadelphia Eagles: Coming out of a bye, will this team look like a contender or was last year a fluke?
  12. Green Bay Packers: Another fumble late proves that this team is so bad they wouldn’t win a single game, but Rodgers will get them to 8 or 9 wins somehow.  
  13. Cincinnati Bengals: They are off a bye, but I don’t have high hopes for this team.
  14. Washington Redskins: I was really high on this team, but then they get obliterated by a bad Falcons squad.
  15. Seattle Seahawks: This team was close to beating a really good Chargers team, but they just fell short.
  16. Baltimore Ravens: The Ravens are in a free fall, and it’s time to move on from Flacco.
  17. Denver Broncos: Case Keenum needs to be put in a perfect system with a lot of weapons for him to succeed, and the Broncos don’t have that for him.
  18. Tennessee Titans: The Titans bullied a mediocre Cowboys team, so I am not impressed.
  19. Atlanta Falcons: I still don’t think this team is good, they have a very good offense, but their defense is bad, even when healthy.
  20. Indianapolis Colts: They should change their name to the Indianapolis Lucks because he is their team.
  21. Jacksonville Jaguars: SIGN SAM BRADFORD!
  22. Detroit Lions: TEN SACKS?
  23. Dallas Cowboys: *BREAKING* Dak Prescott will receive an extension, which means this franchise will be mediocre for a long time.
  24. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Mullens is about to light up this league.
  25. Miami Dolphins: Woo hoo! You beat the Jets.
  26. New York Jets: You only lost because of a mistake by your rookie quarterback, be happy.
  27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Fitz Tragedy rolls on.
  28. Cleveland Browns: At least you got two wins.
  29. Buffalo Bills: At least you got two wins.
  30. Arizona Cardinals: Rosen looks alright? Doesn’t he?
  31. New York Giants: Retire Eli.
  32. Oakland Raiders: It’s getting harder and harder to defend Gruden. So I won’t.
Share: