- November 7, 2019 at 6:15 pm #53821VoiceOfReasonParticipant
Any word on what’s going with him ?
Is he practicing at all, and if so what’s the timetable for him to be reinstated from the IR to be able to play against the Drew Pearson Pushed Off’s ?
- November 8, 2019 at 12:29 pm #53828
Yes, he’s back at practice. When Zimmer was asked about him a while back he just gave the standard, “Idk, I have to see him practice.”
Doctson says he’s 100%. I don’t know why they are waiting to activate him? It’s already Friday. Especially with Thielen out.
My guess is they activate him and drop Davion Davis before the game? I doubt he starts even if activated. Maybe gets a few plays.
- November 9, 2019 at 12:07 pm #53840VoiceOfReasonParticipant
Thank you, Stu….I was just wondering with Theilen down, and not wanting to count on Treadwell.
- November 26, 2019 at 12:20 pm #54002
- November 26, 2019 at 12:22 pm #54004
Welp, he never saw the field.
- November 26, 2019 at 3:32 pm #54026Joe JohnsonKeymaster
This is sooooo disappointing!
I thought he could be like Aldrich Robinson, but taller and… slower. But another deep threat. But as we’ve seen, if you can’t do more than one thing (or one thing super well), you might not make this roster.
That having been said, we’ve seen them cut and pick back up before. So, could be a move just for Seattle.
Also. Hey Stu! Glad to see you back!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.