If You Aren’t Sold on Dalvin Cook Yet, This Video by Brett Kollman Will Get You There

Now, if you’re like me you were probably pretty surprised when the Vikings traded up for Dalvin Cook at the end of April. I had such tunnel vision when it came to Joe Mixon at 48, that I hadn’t really looked into the other backs that I assumed would be long gone by the time the Vikings picked their replacement for Adrian Peterson in the second round. So, I’ve been a bit slow to get on the Cook bandwagon, not because I’m against the pick but because I’m just not super familiar with the guy. Well, that all changed when I came across this video this morning on /r/MinnesotaVikings.

It speaks for itself, so, I’ll let it do that. I’ll just say that Spielman and company knocked it out of the park with this pick and I can’t wait to see what he can do in Purple and Gold! Man, I get more excited for the 2017 season every day. I can’t wait! I should probably use this opportunity to mention our MNF Kickoff party on 9/11 during the Vikings/Saints game at the Parkway Theater in South Minneapolis (Next to Pepito’s). Click HERE for more info and to RSVP… It’s free! 

Share: