- January 14, 2020 at 4:00 pm #54667
- January 17, 2020 at 12:40 pm #54734Joe OberleModeratorNewbieRank: Newbie
I wish I had a brain like Brezinski to figure this out. He hasn’t let us down in the past, always seeming to make it work. But this year may be his biggest challenge yet. Very scary.
- January 17, 2020 at 1:44 pm #54736
I also have Mack being the guy they keep over Waynes. I think it might be the most important decision of this off-season, outside of how to draft, and I’m afraid they’re making the wrong call.
- January 17, 2020 at 1:45 pm #54737
I meant to say they will make the wrong call.
- January 17, 2020 at 2:06 pm #54742Joe OberleModeratorNewbieRank: Newbie
I gotta believe they will keep Waynes. Seems more reliable to me than Mack, but I suppose he will cost more.
- January 17, 2020 at 2:11 pm #54743
I think the market for guys who plays outside is crazy overpriced. Then again, this was assuming that Hughes would be able to come back healthy, but reading more on the injury, it seems less and less likely that he’s 100%.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.