All Articles

featured image
April 25, 2020
The Vikings started Day 3 of the draft with a whopping 13 picks left in their quiver, let’s keep track […]
April 24, 2020
If you’re new to these parts we love to live chat games, big events and most things that don’t require […]
article featured image
April 23, 2020
Hooray! The 2020 NFL Draft is FINALLY upon us! The Vikings, at least as of the writing of this piece, […]
article featured image
April 22, 2020
We’ve got some BIG news! As you know, maybe, purplePTSD.com is part of a network that includes VikingsTerritory.com. That network […]
article featured image
April 20, 2020
It’s been a few days since our last 1998 Vikings season “game by game” rewatch, as everyone is gearing up […]
article featured image
April 15, 2020
There are few games in the Minnesota Vikings’ lore that are more famous than the Monday Night Football game between […]
April 12, 2020
I know what you’re thinking, what happened to week 3? Well, unfortunately when you’re dealing with time travel, not everything […]
article featured image
April 11, 2020
Hey the internet! We here at purpleTERRITORY Media feel your pain. You’re itching to watch SOMETHING that doesn’t rhyme with […]
article featured image
April 8, 2020
Full Disclosure: It’s a slow news day, and I’ve had this idea floating around in my head for awhile now. […]
article featured image
March 26, 2020
Part of our job as the arbiters of the Viking’s zeitgeist is to help our readers get through the off-season […]