Vikings Rumor Wrangle: Kirk’s Bad Word, Ingram’s Ascent, & Childress Visit
Every so often, I like to offer up a rumor roundup. Doing so allows readers to get a quick view of many of the ideas circulating in Vikings Land. Some of the content comes from Purple PTSD, though we certainly don’t constrain things to just our borders. Take a peak at some of the most pertinent Vikings rumors swirling around the internet.
- Kirk Cousins said a bad word after making a good play against the 49ers.
- Ed Ingram looks to be winning the RG competition.
- Kellen Mond received praise from Cousins and Phillips.
- Mike Zimmer has a new coaching job.
- The roster was trimmed down to 85.
- Brad Childress made it to Vikings training camp.
- A roster cut candidate who has been suggested a few times.
- Greg Joseph hit a clutch kick in the SF practice.
Enjoy the rumors, Vikings fans. Skol.
Purple PTSD: Is it Patrick Jones Time?