Vikings Rumor Wrangle: Both Teams Healthy, Reagor’s Excitement, & Sliming O’Connell
Every so often, I like to offer up a rumor roundup. Doing so allows readers to get a quick view of many of the ideas circulating in Vikings Land. Some of the content comes from Purple PTSD, though we certainly don’t constrain things to just our borders. Take a peak at some of the most pertinent Vikings rumors swirling around the internet.
- Jalen Reagor is looking forward to facing his old team.
- Both teams are quite healthy heading into the game.
- People have different opinions on who will win.
- Philadelphia’s defense is supposed to be better than in Week 1.
- The Vikings have some key players to help with the win.
- Kevin O’Connell has embraced getting slimed.
- Justin Jefferson is thankful to have ended up in Minnesota.
Enjoy the rumors, Vikings fans. Skol.